Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogging For The First Time!! XD


Hello~ An Young Ha Se Yo~ Kon'nichiwa~ Apa Kabar people!! Welcome to Fly Boy's World!! Since, This blog is my first blog in my life So, I will try my best to publish a lot of posts!!

Yo!! My name is Jae Seung and I am a student at Sinarmas World Academy.  And I would like to introduce myself. I'm from South Korea and Im really proud of my fantastic and awesome country. I think the best person that I can be proud of is......~* PARK JI SUNG *~!! He is like a BEST Asian soccer player.

OKay~ First, I am South Korean, but Im living in Indonesia now. Its all because of my study!! Besides, I love sports like soccer and basketball and thats the only reason Im joining both teams in our school. Also, I love music!! I always listen to the Korean songs~ English songs are nice too, but I prefer Korean songs, because for me, its easier to understand the feeling of the singer and the writer. My favorite subjects in my school are P.E of course and Mathematics, because its interesting and enjoyable!! Simple is that. > . < 



You know what?? haha..** I watched movie every sunday with my church friends usually in Senayan City or Senayan Plaza. In addition, there is one movie that gave me a very strong impression that was came out last year, which is 2010.THE MOVIE IS~~~INCEPTION!!! It was just AWESOME~ Surprisingly, I don't really like to watch TV. However, I really love to play computer games, which are Starcraft and Warcraft. Those are my favorite games.^ ^  Since, I am Here to study and go to the great university that I want, WE NEED TO STUDY HARD!! STUDY TIME GUYS!! LETS ROCK & ROLL!! PLease Comment On MY POST!! I will REPLY ASAP!!






4 comments:

  1. Hi Jun Seung!

    What a great post! I know you are a soccer fan and so am I. I watched the AFC and thought that Australia would bring home the cup and we did because we get to host it in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like sports, but I only like badminton. I like to play Warcraft but then I never play Starcraft before... What is Starcraft about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Ms. Dianne :)

    I am a big soccer fan!! Australia played well but still for me, Korea is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Fransisca for the comment!!

    Yeah!! I heard that you play so good in badminton. HAHA:) Lets play together next time!! I will win:P By the way, Starcraft is a fantastic strategy game like Warcraft, but Korean likes to play Starcraft more than Warcraft and I also prefer Starcraft than Warcraft :P

    ReplyDelete