Monday, February 14, 2011

Blogging Reflection XD

First of all, it was really nice thing that I started blogging due to ESL class!! Although, I started because of my grades and all that in the beginning, now, I’m really enjoying and having extremely fun in uploading and sharing thing that I thought or experienced. Also, I can share what I have or what I want to share with my lovely friends with various nationalities. I believe Ms. Dianne introduced blogs to the other students including me, so maybe we can aware more about the technology around us and put more efforts onto our learning experiences.

At first, I thought blogging would be hard for me because blog is a Web site that share or upload things that I want individually. Unsurprisingly, I was too lazy to organize my blog at first. However, when I got used to it and tried my best on blogging, it was actually simple and easy. Mostly, I learnt to put comments on people’s thought and communicate or share ideas nicely and gentle with them about the topic that they want to share.

Additionally, I enjoyed sharing my favorite videos, pictures and songs that I love and introduce myself and express my own blog to my new friends. For me, I think it’s a great thing that I can publish my own thoughts and share with people, listen to their comments about their thoughts. I want to make more new friends with this blog and also, I want to make my blog the most popular blog in the site, Blogger.

My favorite part of my blog is the way that I can easily open and see my friends’ blog and look and think of my friends’ thought or experiences together. Surprisingly, I’m really enjoying and it could be really memorable in my life that I made my own blog for the first time for my English improving. Happy Blogging Guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Jae Seung, I enjoyed reading your blogging reflection. You have written a thorough reflection and I am glad that you enjoy blogging and see the value of blogging in assisting your English language learning. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms.Dianne!! I was first time trying blogging but its like so enjoyable and entertaining!! HAppy Blogging Ms. Dianne :) I will work harder and try to publish more that I want to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete