Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hehe:) My Favorite Video Ever!!

The Video is

"Just A Dream" by Nelly - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie



This video gave me a big impression that those two singers are the best combination on the Earth!! This video is amazing that I cant even stop listening and watching. Sam Tsui has such a great voice and Christina added character to this music!! This video was shot to perfection!! Beautiful. Words can describe the harmony of the two singers blending together. THey Are PERFECT!! Enjoy Watching:) XD

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching this clip and listening to the song! Great work and happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Dianne for commenting and watching too :P Thats my best video and that video influenced me to practice singing better and harder!

    ReplyDelete