Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Assessment Task

Assessment Task
Jae Seung Lee

How can I use my knowledge of language learning to contribute to my community??

Learning styles that I can use my knowledge of languages as contributing are~~~~
1) Spend the time!
2) Listen and read every day!
3) Focus on words and phrases!
4) Take responsibility for your own learning!
5) Relax and enjoy yourself!


Why should I learn a language?
There are many reasons to learn foreign languages, because the foreign languages are needed from working, romance, travel and communication.

Which languages should we learn?
Before we learn, we have to decide what language is the most useful for us. For example, we can’t just learn Chinese, when we are going to Japanese University.

What do I need to study languages??
There are wide range of materials and tools that are available, such as dictionaries, grammar books, online lessons, mp3 player, languages courses and translator.



How can I use my knowledge of language learning to contribute to my community??

I can use my knowledge of language learning to contribute to my community by teaching them and make them understand about the uses of languages and how easy we can learn. However, we had to understand and mastered the language before we teach them professionally. We can make them learn easily by online learning, reading books, watch educational videos, self-assessment, worksheets and story reading. Lets motivate them and us.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Jae Seung. I enjoyed reading your post and i am sure that as you research your topic more you will realise that there are many strategies that you can use to help others with their language learning. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete