Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 3: Knowledge- April 18th- 22nd
Teacher Notes


Activities:  • I found an article and wrote it in my own words
                            • Also, I wrote a summary for the articles that I found.
                            • I listed the steps of learning
                            • Posted into my blog




Standard and Criterion Met:  Here, I wrote a post about contributing my learning languages to my community and I used new vocabularies and wide range of grammar. This is a criterion C.




Bloom’s Taxonomy:  Knowledge- find, describe and write




Approaches to Learning:  I wrote a summary to show my understanding about learning languages.




Areas of Interaction:  Health and social education




Completed Task:  Wrote an article on contributing my knowledge of learning languages to my community




Resources:  www.jaekor.blogspot.com




To Do List:  Weekly reflection on blog: Write a summary including main idea and conclusions





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jae Seung,

    I enjoy reading your posts. I would like to mark the oral presentation so if you can post it before Monday this would be great. I know that you put a lot of time and effort into the recording.

    ReplyDelete