Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School Term 3 Break

The holiday from our school was quite short, but because it was just a term break, I had to follow and understand with it. However, for me, I didn’t really enjoy the break, because there were so many home works from all kinds of subjects. There were lots of projects too. The definition of holiday for me is a day of festivity with no works to do. But due to this break, I felt that my definition of holiday was totally wrong. Although I had to do many projects, I decided to meet up with all the Korean boys from our school, SWA and exercise together, which were soccer, basketball, badminton, table tennis and swimming to be closer with them. That day was the only holiday for me during this break. I was really exhausting from the homework during this holiday!! I need a REAL holiday that is similar with my definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment